Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2013, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XinXin View Post
    can write more?
    Wenn sie nicht propier Englisch sprechen wollten, dan bitte sage nichts. Ich kann dich gar nicht verstehen. Kannst du mich jetzt verstehen?
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2013, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    From the online Urban Dictionary --

A dingledorf is someone of supposed average intelligence, but makes incredibly brainless misjudgments. They are the kind of people that even the Pope could strangle with his bare hands. They make you grab you head and scream for murder. They will test you to your limits of humanity.
    Ya, that sounds like my kids and pets. ;)
    XinXin Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2013, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Wenn sie nicht propier Englisch sprechen wollten, dan bitte sage nichts. Ich kann dich gar nicht verstehen. Kannst du mich jetzt verstehen?
    @,@
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 22, 2013, 09:34 PM
    Sounds great. My daughter would probably like it, even though she's no longer in the 4th grade. She's so advanced now. ;)
    I read it to my 4th graders, but I think the 6th grade teachers had the kids read it.
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2013, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    I read it to my 4th graders, but I think the 6th grade teachers had the kids read it.
    Maybe Syd will get to read it next year. :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 23, 2013, 04:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XinXin View Post
    @,@
    Please translate for an old lady?
    Pets Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Please translate for an old lady?
    I've asked him to do that a few times, and he started being even more perverse. So I figured two can play that game, and I posted in German. If he won't make himself understood, why should I?
    XinXin Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 09:14 AM
    I've asked him to do that a few times, and he started being even more perverse. So I figured two can play that game, and I posted in German. If he won't make himself understood, why should I?
    Why don't you wrote some chinese words?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can u please tell me what it means [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is Brittany me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex last month An my period came I started spotting an than it went anyway for a day than it came It was every light the 2nd day on it I started vomiting 3 times in one night I had bad allergies at the time... 4th day I vomiting again in...

Not sure what this means. [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period on jan. 4th and it ended on jan. 9th. My cycle is always 28 days and I am always on time every month. But today is jan. 22nd and for the past two days I have been spotting a really lite pink on and off. I have never experienced this before and I was just wondering what anyone...

Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means ? [ 9 Answers ]

10815 Hello I just wanted to know if anyone knows what this means?! and thanks for anyone who's going to try to help me =D

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

Not sure what she means [ 8 Answers ]

OK my girlfriend broke it off a week ago, saying that she didn't feel that she had the time to commit herself into a relationhip and it wasn't fair to me. She was a busy person, ill be the first to admit that, and I know she was going through a tough time at school and with her training schedule...

View more questions Search