Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    X3daph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Mirena to pills, missed pills, no withdrawal
    I had recently switched from mirena to the pills at the end of January. I took my pills immediately everyday for the first 7 days and had my withdrawal bleeding as well. In the second week I had missed a pill, doubled up the next day and had a very light spotting for that day. Now I missed 6 days in a row because I lost my pack. I'm expecting to bleed but there's no withdrawal bleed yet. I had unprotected sex the day before I lost my pack. I just got my refill . Can I take it or should I wait to bleed? This should be my placebo week.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 22, 2013, 08:48 PM
    Wait until you have your period as there is a chance you are pregnant.
    X3daph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 01:09 PM
    I tested negative yesterday.. but still no period today. I've been feeling symptoms (nausea, headache, cramps, tender breast) this entire week I thought maybe it's from the pills. What's the earliest I could test for pregnancy since I honestly have no idea when I ovulate because I've always been on birth control?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pills [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently on the microgynon 30ed combined pill, I missed my pill on the 13th and 14th of this month, I took my next one on the 15th but today I have come on my period two days earlier than I should be because of the miss in pills, should I just take the inactive pills, the rest of the active...

Missed pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, If you are on the Contraceptive pill.. and miss it for three day because the pack ran out, and then you get a new pack and have unprotected sex 2 days after being on the pill again, are you still protected?

I missed two pills.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, a couple of weeks ago I was silly and forgot and missed two of my microgyon pills. This happened on the Thursday and Friday, on my Saturday I started bleeding but I carried on taking my pill and took the two I missed. Well I carried on bleeding it got heavier and heavier just like it was my...

Missed 3 pills! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I'm on the progestin only pill-mini pill and I've just started a new job I completely forgot to take the pill Thursday, then I took it Friday and immediatelty threw up(sickness bug) so didn't take another one, I took saturdays lol but forgot todays(sundays) I've had sex twice during this...

View more questions Search