Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1-2-3helpme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Period drama
    I am 18 and have been on yaz birth control for about 3 years. I get my period but usually 3 days late every time , that's normal because that's just how my cycle works. This month I got my period a week early, and it lasted the regular 6-7 days than it was gone for about 4 days and has come back very heavy..? I am confused I just had my period. Also the last couple months every time I get my period I am man down in crippling pain for about 4-5 hours no matter how much Advil, Tylenol or midol I take I am in severe pain? Anyone want to help me? I live in a small town I don't want to go to the doctor..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2013, 08:46 AM
    This is my second time answering - my first answer disappeared!

Severe pain is not normal. You need to make an appointment with your Physician. An exam and (possibly) testing are probably necessary.

Have you and your partner been tested for STDs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So much drama! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been dating this girl for 6 years. When we met we were freshmen in college and have changed a lot since then. Now we are done with school and work full time. In college I hid the seriousness of our relationship from my parents.now when the time has come to get married my parents are not...

Drama [ 0 Answers ]

Well recently there's been just so much drama in my life. It mostly just started with my one friend. But then somehow all my other friends get involved? Basically, what happened was I said something to my friend & she thought I was being "rude" & told the rest of my friends who were with her, when...

Enough already--I'm done with the drama [ 8 Answers ]

Fairr--first, disagrees should be used for factually incorrect information, or for information that may be dangerous---NOT because you're ticked off at the person you're giving it to. You can read all about it in the Terms of Service. SECONDLY: All I saw--and all that anyone coming here for...

Baby mama drama and friend drama [ 28 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been dating just for a little bit. We are so happy together when we with each other and I really care about him a lot. There is a couple down sides though to this relationship. He has a baby mama who is crazy like literally crazy. They haven't been together for about half...

Drama [ 5 Answers ]

I really need help, me and my ex broke up in march, but we kept hooking up and having sex, talking once in a while but not really. He recently went on vacation, a few days before he left we had sex it was nice he acted like he cared and told me he didn't like anyone, then he took a shower I looked...

View more questions Search