Do they need to show 4000.00 before they travel
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 21, 2013, 05:38 PM
    Nope. Scam.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 21, 2013, 07:26 PM
    It's a well known scam. Do not send any money... or "moneys" as they usually call it.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 21, 2013, 08:34 PM
    NO... it's SCAM!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok, maybe he's a time traveler [ 1 Answers ]

This guy comes to this planet. He wants to be helpful. He says he is looking for great danger. Or something like that. He runs into this pimp or drug dealer or all around bad guy. The guy says something like; "I'm looking for great danger" and the bad guy says "You found it all right! Anyway the...

Declaration fee ghana how much is it for 1st time personal trip to the USA. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have this women that want to come and live in the usa. She has her visa and passport but now she said she must have her declaration fee she said it would cost $5500 is this true is this amount what they want for the declaration fee

Slider time traveler show of the 90s that useda wormhole & a white picket fence [ 1 Answers ]

A group of young people jumping into a wormhole at a designated time, the main characters hs had a white picket fence around it

Time traveler is mistaken for Jesus Christ [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book as a teenager circa 1960s about a time traveler that goes back in time to the age of Christ and is mistaken for Jesus Christ because of his knowledge of modern things.

View more questions Search