Ask
    tsrogers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2013, 03:37 PM
    How do I wire a honeywell thermostat 9615
    How do I wire a honeywell 9615 thermostat
    It has white, red, blue, green, yellow, black, brown and orange wires
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2013, 05:35 PM
    Go to the Honeywell website and ask them, They are great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat 9615 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change thermostat reading from celsius to fahrenheit?

Thermostat 9615 [ 0 Answers ]

How do I get my thermostat to read fahrenheit instead of Celsius? I was messing around & changed it... not sure how that happened.

Honeywell 7-wire thermostat? [ 0 Answers ]

We have an American Standard thermostat model #9539 (ASYSTAT55), 7-wires. Want to replace it, but do not know what we need to purchase. We want a digital thermostat for our heat pump system with auxiliary heat. Can you direct us? Thanks!

How do I wire my new honeywell thermostat replacing the old tempstar thermostat? [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing my old thermostat. The old is a TEMPSTAR, the new is a Honeywell model # RTH7500. When I use the directions I end up with one left over wire. We called the Honeywell hotline, the rep. said to wire it like this: red to R, white to O, Yellow to Y, Blue to C, Green to G, Orange...

How to wire 3 wire 2 zone cooling only to Honeywell thermostat [ 10 Answers ]

I currently have two zones for cooling only and the thermostat wires are red, blue and white. The red is labeled Rc which is easy, the white is labeled W Heat (this doesn't make sense to me) and the blue is labeled cool? What I think I need to do is connect the red to the Rc on the thermostat,...

View more questions Search