Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amitkapoor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Basic html
    Design a page with a text box called 'name' and a button with label 'Enter. When you click on the button another page should open with the message "welcome <name>", where name should be equal to the name entered in the first page.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 19, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Umm you want US to do your homework for you? Sorry doesn't work that way. If you want us to check your work we can do that, but we aren't going to do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About html [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all; It may be stupid questions but have to ask... 1>is there any possibility to use multiple scrips languages in single web page.(java and vb or others). 2> if not then how to understand which language should best for performance?(I am new in this field so got more options therefor more...

Help with HTML. [ 6 Answers ]

okay. So I have my webpage at index.htm and I start building the structure. <html><head><title>my homepage of ittle</title></head> <body> <center><b><u><h1><font color=red> WELCOME! <br size=5 color=pink> now I have a matrix animation using javascript. Then I have a button that says home so...

Html help ! [ 5 Answers ]

?? I have a website for my in laws villa in Florida which I will shortly be updating, I have seen whilst browsing the net another site: - www.users.waitrose.com/~elainenicol When you click on 'the cottage' you are presented with a floor plan, by clicking on the room you then move to the...

Html [ 2 Answers ]

hi, I want to create web pages which should independent of screen resolution, i.e. I develop the page in the screen size 800x600 but when I viewing it in the screen resolution 1024 x 764 then positioning of the page and component on it changes i.e layout changes. How can I prenevt this. Please...

Html [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy I have some files, all of which are .jpg I have FTP them to an AOL web server. Questions: What extension do they now have? If not HTML, how do they get to be HTML which is What I am wanting? And, yes, I am new at this.

View more questions Search