Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    potter89 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Cant get pregnant?
    I have been with my BF for a year now and been having unprotected sex for 4 good months and I can't get pregnant.
    When I have finished having sex all white stuff comes out of me is this why I can't get pregnant?:confused:

Sorry for all the detail please answer asap:) :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 04:41 AM
    FIRST - 85 % of couples it takes a year with unprotected sex to possibly become pregnant.

SECOND - How old are you?

THIRD - What do you mean all the white stuff, what do you think it is? I will answer more of your questions when you give me your age.

Joe
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 19, 2007, 05:25 AM
    The white stuff that comes out is semen, the fluid that transports the sperm, when a guy ejaculates, the sperm swim immediately out of the fluid up to the cervix, to wait for an egg to fertilise, the semen runs out of you as it is no longer needed. 4 months is not a long time to be trying. Make sure you have sex 2 days before, during and after ovulation for the best chance of success, but at the end of the day it all depends on how fertile you and your partner are, when you have tried for 12 months without success, ask your doctor to arrange fertility tests on you and your partner.
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 19, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Have a feeling your pretty young, not saying your in the wrong but would it not be better to at least be married first to this man? Raising children on your own is extremely hard. As for your question ghost56 gave you very good advice.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 05:55 AM
    I think before giving an answer it would have been wise to find out how old this person is first.

Mar 19, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    I think before giving an answer it would have been wise to find out how old this person is first.
    Thing is hun they teach all this in sex education yep even in junior high
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Oh my God, My nerves. Oh what do I have to look forward to. My son being taught at 2 years old about sex in kindergarten.

Mar 19, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Oh my God, My nerves. Oh what do I have to look foward to. My son being taught at 2 years old about sex in kindergarden.
    No hun lol not at 2 but yes they actually start sex ed now as early as 6th grade.. wait till junior high.. trust me they know a lot more nowadays than when I was that age.

Mar 19, 2007, 06:29 AM
    I am 20 which means I left school 4 years ago come from london england and they don't teach that sort of stuff here .

Mar 19, 2007, 06:31 AM
    I am 20 which means I have left school 4 years ago and I come from london england and they don't teach that sort of stuff here.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 19, 2007, 07:49 AM
    I also come from the UK and agree with potter89, although they teach the basics, they don't give detailed information. Personally, I think if a person asks for information, it is better to give them the correct information, than let them learn the hard way from the school yard. Having brought up 3 children myself, I have answered any of their questions truthfully, irrespective of their ages. They ask me anything they are unsure about, even thought 2 are maried, no matter what the subject, because they have always been able to ask, without fear of being told they are too young, or shouldn't be asking. May I add that it has been embarrassing at times, but I have gritted my teeth and answered them.

Mar 19, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Wow see here in Michigan(states) even in junior high we had sex ed and health class... highschool we were shown the live birth of a woman having a child even

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I had my last period on jan 17,2007 and I was supposed to have it again feb 14, 2007 and it is now feb 20, 2007 and my period still hasn't came. I have taken a test and it showed up negative. I have all the symptoms I have the sore breast, the feeling sick to my stomach, the headaches, the increase...

Can't get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Why can't I get pregnant even though I have three girls:confused:

Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My Period Came On The 9th Of Feb And Ended On The 13th. I Had Intercouse On The 21st. Is It A Possibility That I Can Become Preganat

Why can't I get pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for over 8 months and we haven't yet and we don't do anything bad at all. We are both healthy and also weathy and the only thing that I want is a baby boy or a bbaby girl it don't matter but if any one could help me out please let me know

Pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

See I hv done sex unprocted sex with a guy in September mid around 16 or 17 that was my 4 th day of period but we don't hv intercouse will I be pregnant but I had my periods next month that in October will I become pregnant please help

View more questions Search