Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xTiffanyx Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 21, 2013, 03:09 AM
    Hard riddles
    Hi there are these riddles I have to answer can you help?

1)I turn polar bears white
    And I will make you cry.
    I make guys have to pee
    And girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    And normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown
    And make your champane bubble.
    If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
    Can you guess the riddle?

2). The one who makes it sells it.
    The one who buys it doesn't use it.
    The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it.

3). A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

4)If you look you can not see me and if you see me you can not see anything else.
    I can make anything you want happen, But later everything goes back to normal.
    What am I?

5)A man worked at a high security institution. The man tried to log into his computer and the computer denied the password. He then remembered that the passwords to the computers were reset every month for security reasons. He called his boss for his new password.

The man said, "Boss, my old password is out of date."

The boss said, "Yes, it is. The new password is different, but if you listen closely you will be able to figure out the new one. Your new password has the same amount of letters as the old one, and four of the letters are the same."

The man then logged into his computer with no trouble. What was the new password? What was his old?

6)There is a 6 digit number! The tens digit is 2 more than the ones digit. The hundreds digit is 2 less than the tens digit. The hundreds digit is again equal to the thousands digit. The ten thousands digit is 2 more than the thousands digit, and the hundred thousands digit is 2 less than the ten thousands digit. What is the digit?

I think the answer is 686686 I'm not sure
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 21, 2013, 04:34 AM
    #3 is easy - a standard riddle with infinite variations. The man writes down the exact words he spoke, not a number.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 21, 2013, 09:02 AM
    #2 is a coffin

#3 is as Joy said

#4 is either imagination or dream

#5 New password is "different"... The boss says so. The old password is "out of date", the man says so to his boss.

I have no idea on #1 and I'm not even going to try to figure out #6

Feb 25, 2013, 11:33 AM
    Thanks
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 02:12 PM
    #6 is easy - start with any digit from 1 - 8 in the one's place and youo can generate a number that works. Your answer of 686686 works, but so does 131131, 242242, 353353, etc.

May 28, 2013, 02:02 AM
    Thank you guys big help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Riddles: [ 0 Answers ]

The full moon brings me out, but you'll never hear me howl, it's the quack that runs you afoul Dire, black, himalayian, grey, at the moon we all bay

Help with riddles [ 4 Answers ]

Please respond if your good at making up riddle's and science! {e-mail removed} I know its not a question but I really need help! And ill send you the question if you respond please I need the answer tonight! {MOD note: edited to remove off line contact request. Answers to posts are answered on...

Riddles [ 10 Answers ]

The Man Who Made It Doesn't Want It, The Man Who Bought It Doesn't Need It, And The Man Who Uses It Doesn't Know It; What Is It?

View more questions Search