Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Addie123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 08:14 PM
    How can I lose weight fast?
    I'm 13 Years old and I really want to lose weight. I want to be skinny. I'm on a diet , but sometimes it's hard to stay on it. I want to have skinny thighs and a flat stomach for the summer. It's hard for me to exercise because of school. What is a good diet for me to stay on? What are easy exercises I can do in my house on my own? How can I lose weight fast?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 08:16 PM
    You don't lose weight fast.. unless you want to gain even more even faster.

Slow and steady is how you have to do it. Exercise AND proper balanced diet.

Ask your phys ed instructor at school for advice on the exercise end of things...
    Addie123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 08:39 PM
    What is a good diet?
    I am one of those people who eat when they are stressed. I have been trying to be on a diet but it is hard because I have other siblings in my house who like to eat junk food so my mom has to buy them snacks to. I have been stressed out lately, and I can't help myself I just keep eating! I want to be skinny for the summer, and I'm running out of time. Any suggestions?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 08:44 PM
    Its called self discipline.

Because it's there doesn't mean you have to eat it.

You CAN change your habits if you want to badly enough... it won't be easy... but you can do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

Tips on losing weight fast

How to lose weight fast? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm almost 13 and I really need to lose weight fast. I'm not stupid so please don't say "weight management is a complicated thing, you can't lose weight in a very short period of time." I already know about that, I'm just asking for some simple exercise to get rid of the flab on my stomach.

How can I lose weight fast? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently started gaining weight and I don't know why. I don't eat a lot of sugar, I don't drink any kind of soda, I don't eat all the time yet I am still gaining weight. I don't know if depression is a cause or a result of the weight gain, but that is definitely a problem too. Please help....

Lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

You know, why is it in the gym... everyone that goes looks as if they shouldn't be there, all these lean and buff people. Well... it doesn't matter because at the end of the day whatever you look like, even attending classe, or your local gym shows that you take pride in your body, take pride in...

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search