Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loribhi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 03:20 AM
    Laser Treatment
    Has anyone tried laser treatment to quit smoking ? And if it helps.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 03:23 AM
    Sounds bogus to me. But I wouldn't know without technical details. (which none of the websites I've visited want to show)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 05:17 AM
    The idea to stop smoking is in the mind mostly, some and many other things can help a person some but in the end, it is the will power of the smoker just not to pick up that smoke. But every method can be effective if the person really wants to stop, none of them work if the person is not willing to work hard at it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 22, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Sounds really unusual. I would like to know just where the laser would be directed to assist you in quitting smoking. Where did you see or hear of this ? :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Laser Printer [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting to a point where I will be doing a larger amount of printing. A lot of it in black and white but some color. I have been using a Lexmark inkjet printer ( cheap walmart ) Someone suggested I buy a used laser printer ( on somewhere like ebay) and the toner cart is a lot cheaper per...

Laser eye surgery [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone had it done and what are the benefits and/or side-effects of this type of procedure.After wearing glasses for 20 plus years and dealing with the problems of glasses, breakage,losing them,struggling to see without them when I wake up.. etc... I am thinking of having it done so I'd like...

Laser Printer not Printing [ 2 Answers ]

First of All MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.. Having problem printing on my HP 2600n Laser Jet Printer.. Tried re-connecting (USB) the printer but still no luck & it keeps on showing the OFFLINE status... Please advise...

View more questions Search