Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vjolyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 02:50 AM
    About cancer
    What are the common things we do that can cause cancer?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 03:00 AM
    From Cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :

Lifestyle choices cause cancer: tobacco, diet, exercise, alcohol, tanning choices, and certain sexually transmitted diseases are the major risks. "Most cancers are related to known lifestyle factors."[10]

There is also a growing body of research that correlates cancer incidence with the lower levels of melatonin produced in the body when people spend more time in bright-light conditions[citation needed], as happens typically in the well-lit nighttime environments of the more developed countries. This effect is compounded in people who sleep fewer hours and in people who work at night, two groups that are known[citation needed] to have higher cancer rates.
    See the article for more info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about this one?! [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I don't know the name or who sings it, but this guys talks about how jesse is a friend, then he sings, I wish I had jesse's girl, why can't I find a woman like that, like jesse's girl. Well that's all that I can remember, so if any can help me please do!!

A about my father [ 2 Answers ]

Heloo in that list you did send for me I saw one name that name was theo a tsaropoulos I think he is that guy I am looking for

I ask a about my father [ 2 Answers ]

His name is teodoros argriyos tsaropoulos he is greek he is the citizen of u.s.a I am his son and I am looking to one relation to found him

Question about shows [ 4 Answers ]

Well the I'm trying to create this show and I've been working on it for at least three years and its my dream... so I want to ask what do you (the people) think of the idea magic vesus machine? And in a story can their be contravesy? Meaning that it shows both sides of the story that makes the...

View more questions Search