Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latoyamsn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 06:04 PM
    Overseas manufactures apparel
    I'm starting my own clothing company and I need an overseas manufacture to manufacture my t-shirts for a low cost.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 08:11 PM
    How many 1000's of each style are you wishing to order. Most will have min of 1000 or so per size and color combination. Some have larger minimum orders.

Or do you need to just order plain T shirts in various colors that you will screen print or so something with , once they come to the US>
    latoyamsn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 08:23 PM
    Hey Mr. Chuck thank you for the info Screen printing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Leather Apparel [ 0 Answers ]

How will you know that you are buying a genuine leather apparel?

Apparel merchandising jobs for an Indian experience person in US [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I have been working with reputed US based companies in India (apparel merchandising) for the past 13 yrs. I am looking to re-locate to the US. I would like to know of any reliable consultancies that can help me with H1 sponsorship. Inform me of any reliable source or if there is any other way...

What do you think of A&F paying "Jersey Shore" stars NOT to wear their apparel? [ 2 Answers ]

It was announced today that after "The Situation" dissed the A&F brand, their stock fell almost 10% Now, A&F is paying the stars NOT to wear or talk about their brand again.

Etiquette for wedding guest apparel [ 1 Answers ]

What is the etiquette for a guest to wear a black to an evening wedding?

What is US tax liability on overseas property sales when proceeds are kept overseas? [ 1 Answers ]

Tax liability on overseas property sales when proceeds are kept overseas.

View more questions Search