Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2013, 02:36 PM
    Fortune Builders
    Hi all, has anyone any knowledge of a R.E. flipping co called Fortune Builders? They have a class to teach you how to flip real estate. I wonder how reputable they are? Thanks for your answers.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 03:50 PM
    I know someone that does it... he makes money at it but it is definitely not an easy "job". If you are looking for a get rich quick type of thing, I doubt this is it.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 03:53 PM
    Save yourself the time and money. If tey were so great at flipping that's what they'd be doing rather than teaching a class. These guys are scam artists Ripoff Report | FortuneBuilders, Inc. | Complaint Review: 861966

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any gadget builders or any scientists I need help please. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi any scientists or any other laser fanatics. I Want to build this gadget I saw on YouTube made by kipkay called "Cheapy Lighter Laser Burner" could anyone help me with this? I looking over a diagram on his website (www.Kipkay.com) and was told by both him and his friend that makes these things...

New introduction for builders latter [ 1 Answers ]

I am interdicting my new company

Puzzling fortune from a fortune cookie. [ 5 Answers ]

So I went to Thai food the other day and afterward received my fortune cookie. Too full to eat it at the time, I brought it back to work with me. I opened it today and the fortune read, “Where there is doubt, there is truth.” I'm not sure I follow what this fortune cookie is trying to say…...

Yacht builders [ 1 Answers ]

Wich are the top ten yacht builders in the world

View more questions Search