Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askandanswer123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Spanish help!
    For my spanish writing exam I wrote:
    "Entonces me revelaré fotos durante mis vacaciones.."

And my spanish teacher corrected it, but her handwriting is really bad and I think she wrote this:
    "Entonces revelaré vas/veis fotos durante mis vacaciones"

I wondered if her correction is correct, but I don't think its right because I even checked by using online translators and it doesn't make sense. Please help me, I need to finish this as soon as possible. Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 19, 2013, 01:11 PM
    This is really a question for your own teacher as they made the correction and, as you point out, you have difficulty reading the correction.
    askandanswer123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    This is really a question for your own teacher as they made the correction and, as you point out, you have difficulty reading the correction.
    Thanks for trying anyway...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I change my spanish number plate for another spanish number plate [ 3 Answers ]

I want to buy a spanish car but I don't like the number plate , I know sounds crazy but under spanish law can I change the number plate for a different one and what sort of cost is involved. Kevin

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

Do you know spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know How To Say "will You Sit By Me At Lunch" "or Want To Sit By Me At Lunch" Plzplz Help

Spanish [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know A website were I can get the answer to my spanish workbook-Mas Pratica En Espanol-The spanish 2! Version?

View more questions Search