Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nimit123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 10:41 AM
    Take home for H1B in Jersey city
    Hi My hubby is earning 69,600 $ per year & he lives in New Jersey. He hold H1B visa. Me and my child are going to join him as dependants. We will be on H4. What will be his take home salary and how much taxes will be deducted
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2013, 01:38 PM
    The person to ask is HR where your husband works - certain deductions are by law. Others are his decision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Jersey vs New York City Income Tax -- Cheaper? [ 14 Answers ]

I am currently moving to the New York area and am wondering which is cheaper: New Jersey Income Tax or New York State/City Income Tax? Just from looking at rates published online, New Jersey is definitely cheaper; however since I will be based and working in NYC everyday is New Jersey still...

Shoplifting in Jersey City [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I did shoplifting in Jersey City,NJ in Sephora I got caught then store manager called mall security they did checking I think I took things worth$20, I returned that ,one thing I paid, then manger took my sign on paper I don't know what form was that. Then took my Pic and license number and my...

Rent Increase in Jersey City/NJ [ 1 Answers ]

What is the percentage of the rent increase in Jersey City? I live in a two apartment house on the first floor. Thanks.

Jersey city - need a car or use public transport [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving to the Jersey city area; somewhere in an area bounded to the south by the New Jersey city university, to the north by Hoboken, to the East by Journal Square, and to the West by Newport. My question is: Do I need a car if I live in the Jersey city area mentioned above? I usually go...

Live in New Jersey Work in New York City [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if there are specific tax advantages if one were to live full-year in New Jersey and work in Manhattan versus the case where one were to live full-year in New York city and work in Manhattan. If I were to live full-year in New Jersey and work in Manhattan, will I have to pay New...

View more questions Search