Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarasat123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 03:18 AM
    My age is 24 but my breast size is small. How can I increase the breast size naturall
    Hi, my age is 24 I look very lean, my weight is only 40kg and my breast size is only 30. How can I increase weight and increase the breast size naturally
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 19, 2013, 03:33 AM
    Sorry to say but you can't without surgery.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 19, 2013, 07:13 AM
    No your breast size is not 30. Your CHEST size may be 30, but your breast size is your bra cup size. So you could have a 30" chest and a B cup size.

You can do exercises to built up your chest and a 30" chest sounds emaciated, so you should consult your physician about diet. But that will have a minimal affect on your cup size. Only surgery can appreciably affect that.
    backpack2389 Posts: 255, Reputation: 83

Feb 20, 2013, 05:09 AM
    I posted the following in another thread and it seemed to be helpful to a few. I hope maybe it can give you some perspective.

I recently heard about a study that was conducted across many cultures worldwide in which researchers were trying to determine what is universally attractive. They came away with some interesting findings. One is that breast size is not correlated with fertility. Large breasts, small breasts, humans are not naturally attracted to any particular type. The idea that large breasts are more sexy is something that is seen largely in and pretty much isolated to westernized cultures - where large breasts have become the standard of sexy. There are in fact many cultures in which breasts are not at all sexualized and hence where size is unimportant in determining attractiveness. What has been shown to be universal is the waist to hip ratio, which is also, incidentally, directly correlated with health and fertility.

Bottom line, worrying about your breasts and particularly considering altering their size is to be a slave to fashion. Large breasts are about as 'must have' as this spring's fashion line-up.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 05:20 AM
    Breast size and worry over it, is a culture issue, small breasts are common and normally preferred in most Asian nations.

The issue is, no you are not going to increase the size, you may tone up muscle, you may work on the over all chest size but you are what you are, nothing natural changes it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Increase breast size [ 2 Answers ]

What type of foods for enlarge my breast

Increase in breast size [ 0 Answers ]

I am 23 married my breasts growth increases,what is the cause,and have stretch marks in arm pits

How to increase breast size naturally? [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to increase size naturally without plastic surgery

How do I increase breast size? [ 1 Answers ]

HI Mam, How do I increase my breast size.. :(

View more questions Search