Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fourwheelsrus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 02:31 AM
    County to county transfer from correctional facility
    My husband has 120 days in johnson county, tx correctional facility and has to go through a program called hope for frug rehab.. he gets out at 4am and has to return at 6pm.. he lives in parker county, tx and spends 60 dollars a day in gas and drives about 100 miles a day to get back and fourth to work.. he lives just 2 minutes from his job in parker county.. how would I go about getting all of thias tranasfered to parker county closer to his home and his job?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2013, 06:21 AM
    Hello f:

That'll NEVER happen. Counties DON'T share prisoners.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County 2 county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

I am on felony probation for domestic violence for 2 more years. Me and my girlfriend have a court ordered restraining order until Aug. 09. Her kids are moving to Lake Tahoe CA. with their father around that time. She doesn't want to be that far from her kids so we want to move to Tahoe also, we...

How to transfer felony probation from santa clara county to san bernardino county? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancˇ is on felony probation in santa clara county. I reside in san bernardion county. We want to get him transferred from san jose to barstow. He has no address in san jose so he is currently bunking down in a men's home at victory outreach until he can get a transfer. He has to register as...

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

Will rehab facility accept a patient who is on probation in another county? [ 2 Answers ]

A family member wants to enter a rehab facility TOMORROW. The timing is imperative as he is ready to go. However, he is on probation in another county. Will the facility accept him? If they don't, I can't bring him back home. He is too sick.

View more questions Search