Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2013, 08:29 AM
    Stress Test
    What are they looking for. A 20 year old man, vs a 73 year old man
    On a treadmill stress test . Is the time the same and how long. For the younger
    Man vs the older man.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 09:47 AM
    Why do you ask; this is normally to test the heart.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2013, 10:24 AM
    Just curious. Does the test apply the same rules and results for all ages

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Serious stress [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and my husband and I just had a very stressful argument tonight and I just noticed some brown spotting tonight. I'm worried and he's worried that he cause a MS. can you give me any advice. After the argument I suddenly had a mean cramp all around my stomach

What, if any, are the dangers of a treadmill stress test? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a heart arrhythmia (atrial fibrillation) and am scheduled for a treadmill stress test tomorrow. I've been putting this off for some time now because I am frightened. I'm not in good aerobic shape and just walking is difficult for me. To make matters worse, my cardiologist doesn't take much...

I'm Stress [ 3 Answers ]

Doctor can u please tel for how many times of sexual intercourse does it take for a women to get pregnant.

Computerized Stress Analysis Test [ 1 Answers ]

Has ayone heard of that test. It is given by persons who deals with alternative medicine. It is suppose to tell you basically everything that is wrong with you. I hear it is only 4 people in the U.S that gives it. The person that I know that gives it then prescribe natural products based on the...

What else besides stress could cause a negative. Pregnancy test and a late period? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant.. My period is almost 3 weeks late The home tests are negative. I am NOT stressed more then usual. What else could cause me to miss my November period altogether and be almost 3 weeks late? SO: *No, I am not sick.

View more questions Search