Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zarnish21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 03:24 AM
    Boss falls in love with Employee
    Iam looking for a movie of 80s or 90s... And I exactly don't remember the story... but I remember that the movie starts from the car when the leading hero drives a car he reached his office he is the boss and her assistant is leading heroine... the boss is strict person... in movie the third character is boss''brother or cousin he is always doing flirting with the heroine... the hero and heroine like each other but didn't express their feelings but at the end of the movie boss went to the place where his brother was having date with heroine, & then the hero took that girl and tell about his feelings.
    If someone watched this movie or remember, kindly tell me the name of that movie :)
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2013, 08:53 AM
    This kind of sounds like the remake of "Sabrina" with Harrison Ford being the main character. The movie you refer to sounds like a copy of that. Anyway, I thought I'd give it a shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy falls in love with prostitute [ 0 Answers ]

Watched a movie where a black guy was really into a white girl who happened to be a prostitute... And even though she liked him him she kept hooking... She got raped by some cops right in front of him... Don't know the name of the movie though.. Please help

This guy who falls in love with a girl [ 1 Answers ]

About this guy that dies in the road by a truck fool of tree longs I think he was ridding a bike well he dies witch he is not aware of but some girl moves in his apartment and she is the only one could see Him and talk with they fall in love and he gives up his chance to go to heaven for her and he...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Boss paying each employee different hourly wage [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I don't know what category this would go into but I think this one may be the best category for the situation I am dealing with. I found out this week from the people I work with that one of them is getting 9.00 an hour and the others are getting 8.50 an hour, while I am getting 8.00 an...

Boss angry, employee sent home [ 2 Answers ]

If your boss is annoyed because you left work to take your child to school and your wife could not because other child had severe ear infection; and you were punished by being sent home although you have much work to do. The boss referred to it as punishment for standing up for myself and did not...

View more questions Search