Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ardi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 05:06 PM
    Any existing law suit for polybutylene pipes
    I have had problems with busted polybutylene pipes on my home. I just wanted to know if it is any law suit at this time against them because I am tired of calling the plumbers over and over to fix this problems.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2013, 06:26 PM
    Here's one site:
    Polybutylene Plumbing and Pipe Replacement-Polybutylene Lawsuit and Class Action Settlement Information

If you search "polybutylene lawsuits" you will likely find more.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2013, 06:49 PM
    One of my friends just repiped with CPVC. Indicated polyp b settlement time was over.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 17, 2013, 07:03 PM
    My first foray into home improvement was with that stuff, in 1984.
    I thought it was wonderful.
    I wonder what happened to that house... my ex sold it 10 years later.
    I put it in from cellar to attic, 4 floors. Not everywhere though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a law suit [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently had an house fire that have been investigated and proven to be caused by Alabama Power. The power company was working on a power problem at my home and over powered my house and caused a power surge that started a fire. The fire did over $150k worth of damage and has left my...

Do I have a law suit [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, 2 summers ago, when I was at work a man was stalking me in the parking lot. I told management and they did not care. Didn't do anything. By stalking I mean If I was sitting in my car on a break or something, he would come up to my car to "talk". The first time, my car was unlocked, after I...

Law suit [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased a vehicle from a dealership and it broke down within two weeks.I asked for my money, back and they refused to and they also refused to give me a replacement vehicle .with that being said I took out a civil claim.what r the possibilities for me winning the case

Polybutylene pipes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the hardware in my shower. Because I have polybutlyne pipes in my mobile home. Does anybody know of the recall & what can be done. I did not know of the recall. Am I too late to have my plumbing repaired?

Replacing Waterline Polybutylene Pipes [ 17 Answers ]

I'm wanting to replace my polybutylene outside waterline pipes and don't know what type of pipes to replace it with. I've called several contractors and everyone has made different suggestions. But of course they are going to say that what they sell is the best. I want whatever is the best and...

View more questions Search