Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 05:06 PM
    There would be no harm to anyone but you and possibly your mother-in-law.

Just take this as a lesson learned. The internet can be a very dangerous place.
    mslnettles Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    There would be no harm to anyone but you and possibly your mother-in-law.

Just take this as a lesson learned. The internet can be a very dangerous place.
    OK
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 18, 2013, 05:45 PM
    I consider it my job to give you the guts to call his mother. Can you say what you are afraid of?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2013, 06:02 PM
    Again, I did the research, I believe I found him - and the "story" isn't what was posted in the original question.

Sigh.

Look in the telephone book for a PI. No one is going to work for free, so be prepared.

Feb 18, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Again, I did the research, I believe I found him - and the "story" isn't what was posted in the original question.

Sigh.

Look in the telephone book for a PI. No one is going to work for free, so be prepared.
    Ok I guess I will consider that option. Is it bad news for me? That is what happened as far as I was aware. I am unsure of what this meant

Feb 18, 2013, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I consider it my job to give you the guts to call his mother. Can you say what you are afraid of?
    Being pushy. I didn't want to lose trust. I was just asking. I am afraid of judgement.

Feb 18, 2013, 06:55 PM
    I was looking for assurance. I have been trying so hard to fix all the "cracks" in my life. I have a lions share of work to save our things and find a place to live. Thanking my parents for all their tireless work to help me out Thanking his parents for all their support. And lastly thanking him for many years of happiness. I sure hope we work it out Thank you all for help.

Feb 19, 2013, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mslnettles View Post
    Ok i guess i will consider that option. Is it bad news for me?. That is what happened as far as i was aware. I am unsure of what this meant
    Do you know if he is in Calif. If not which state, that's all I want to know for now.

Feb 19, 2013, 01:27 PM
    Is my husband in California? If not which state? That's all I want to know right now.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2013, 04:04 PM
    You aren't understanding what I wrote - unless and until your husband uses another address as his address (his mother's address, somewhere else) the address he used up until then (which presumably is your joint address) is the only address a search will find. For example, if I leave home tomorrow and never change my driver's license, rent an apartment, get utilities in my name, my address will search as where I am now because there are no other records to search.

Do you know what I mean?

I can only search out reported addresses - and if he isn't using his mother's address (or any other address) yours will show. If he does use a new address it will take a little time for it to "hit."

I still don't understand why you can't just call him. I doubt his mother thinks he's there on vacation!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 04:56 PM
    Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JudyKayTee again.

I still don't understand why you can't just call him. I doubt his mother thinks he's there on vacation!
    My thoughts exactly.

I'm a bit ticked about this. The OP originally came here acting like she had no clue where he could be, had no idea where he is. But she's admitted that she believes that he's at his mother's house, that the last time she talked to him (which wasn't long ago) that's where he was. So why are we being asked to find him? She knows where he is.

To the OP (original poster) this is something you have to figure out. We can't help you. Either you want to contact him, or you don't. If you do, you have the number, you know where he is, so contact him. Your choice, but you're the one that has to make it, not us.

Good luck
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 04:59 PM
    Not to mention that she wasted Judy's time by her trying to find him for the OP... only to find out that she pretty much knows where he is anyway.

Just make the call. Get it over with.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2013, 06:47 PM
    Thanks, guys - you make it worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period on 19th dec has sex on 23rd dec am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period on 19 dec and it ended on 23 dec, my husband and I had unprotected sex that weekend and also again on new years eve and day. I have had back ache and period like cramps, which don't normally appear until 3 days before a period. nausea and feeling tired for last couple of days. I...

Last day of my period was on Dec.19th had sex on Dec.23th am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

The last day of my period was on December 19th and I had sex on December 23th what are my chances of getting pregnant

Had sex on dec 12th and dec 25th got light period dec 27th can I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Had sex on dec 12th and dec 25th got a lot of cramps and light period dec 27th can I be pregnant

View more questions Search