Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UncloudedEyes Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Feb 17, 2013, 01:16 PM
    Is gingerale good to give to animals?
    My rats love gingerale but is it play for them to drink it? And is it okay to give them chocolate and leave them loose with cats when I'm not around?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 01:19 PM
    You are kidding about all this, right? Or just being cruel?

No ginger ale, no chocolate, and no rats and cats together.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2013, 01:20 PM
    I'm sure the cats would enjoy a hot meal once in a while! NOT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give me some good Suspense/Thrillers [ 8 Answers ]

I just watched A Perfect Getaway yesterday and was wondering if anybody could give me a list of movies that are like the following: Stir of Echos The Gift A Simple Plan... I own over 1500 dvds and want to see of there is any that would fit into the collection! THANKS!!

He's not good for me, but I can't seem to give him up. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a person for 9 years. The past 5 years I have found myself financially taking care of this person. I've been like a mother to him. I found out that he was spending money on drugs. I am a enabler and very codependant person. I seem to find men that need me. I...

Will this give me good results [ 1 Answers ]

7:00 am - lowfat yogurt 10:00 am - banana 1:00 pm - 20 baby carrots w/lite ranch dip and a serving of orange juice 4:00 pm - strawberries and 3/4 cup lowfat milk 6-7:00 pm - baked chicken and salad 8:00 or 9:00 pm I will use the treadmill for 45 minutes walking at 3.8 mph and run for a minute...

They all tell me he's no good, but should I give him a chance? [ 2 Answers ]

Ive just come out of a relationship (2 weeks ago) and the guy I work with has taken an interest in me. He has a bit of a reputation for sleeping around in the past, but he's a very caring person from what I know of him so far. He said to me that he wanted to take things slowly because I've just...

View more questions Search