Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amy0680 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 04:56 AM
    Red eyes
    I am coming off a cold and noticed I have red eyes. I am in no pain, they are more watery than usual but woke up this morning with no discharge or crustiness. I'm just wonderif why they are so red? I am a bit congested and I do have a cough...
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Feb 17, 2013, 05:51 AM
    If you've been coughing it's possible the pressure has damaged some blood vessels, but it should clear in a few days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red eyes [ 1 Answers ]

In your opinion, what is the best way to protect your eyes from the bad effects of looking at a PC screen from short to long periods? Thanks in advance.

Red eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Fluorescent lights cause my eyes to be red. Without fail when I go to stores like Walmart, etc, my eyes turn red. Do you know of anyone who have had the problem and found something that works. My last complete vision exam, they said my eyes were healthy but I still have this problem. ...

Red Eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Help. I am a 50 year old Male is excellent physical condition. Each morning when I wake up the whites of my eyes are bright red. It looks like I have been on a 7 day drunk with no sleep. Problem is that it occurs every day and even if I can get it cleared up with redness reducer it is always back...

Eyes turned red [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has pimples and acne and she is following a treatment for this with a dermatologist. The doctor prescribed her a face wash and told her to use this instead of soap. She has been using it since one week and we have noticed that her eyes have turned red; I mean the white part has become...

View more questions Search