Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BERRYgal201 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 07:31 PM
    School Election Poster Ideas.
    I need some school election poster ideas, I've looked and looked and yet I still can't find anything! Please no slogan ideas, that was all I could find in the first place. Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 16, 2013, 07:35 PM
    No slogan ideas. So what exactly are you looking for? Most campaigns, which is what a school election is, involve slogans.

If you don't want slogans, the ever simple "Vote for place name here" is really your only option. Everything else, no matter how abstract, is a slogan.
    BERRYgal201 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    No slogan ideas. So what exactly are you looking for? Most campaigns, which is what a school election is, involve slogans.

If you don't want slogans, the ever simple "Vote for place name here" is really your only option. Everything else, no matter how abstract, is a slogan.
    What I meant by that was I already have a slogan, now all I want is a good poster idea. Because I cannot think of anything!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ideas for a school semi formal theme? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time trying to find semi-formal themes! So far I got under the sea, and a night in Paris!! I need more ideas! Heellpppppp!!

Election [ 1 Answers ]

True or False If the house has to decide on the Presidency, the speaker of the house would break A tie. PLEASEEE HELP!

High School Money Making Ideas [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm a high school student and I want to make extra cash fast in a legal way. I'm not asking for a employing job, just something else I can do in my school to make money fast. I need some innovative ideas and products that I could possibly use to sell and/or any other ideas that I...

High school Graduation party ideas [ 3 Answers ]

I need a graduation party idea for my 18 year old daughter. I was thinking about a scavenger hunt that ends at a location- problem is that I have no idea what a great location would be. I want it to be surprise.

Nj s election [ 1 Answers ]

Is there relief for filing s election late. The IRS provides relief if the s election is late?

View more questions Search