Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrobbyh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 07:00 PM
    Movie where a girl watches neighbor and the neighbor sneaks out to meet a rebel boy
    I think it was set in the 50's and I think the neighbor gets pregnant and the young girl helps the neighbor meet up with the rebel boy.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 16, 2013, 07:05 PM
    That Night

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of movie?Black boy sneaks on boat? [ 1 Answers ]

He sneaks on a boat and he's not suppose to be on but he is also with other people it was made in the 70s

Neighbor has gambling 2nights week and is disrupting the neighbor hood [ 2 Answers ]

Everyone in the neighborhood is fed up with the neighbor that has gambling going on in his home 2 nights a week. It starts about 3p.m. and goes till 6 or 7 a.m. Some nights they get very loud and wake up the children in the other houses in the neighborhood. There is a 2 hr parking law on the street...

HELP, I want to meet my cute neighbor... [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently noticed this guy in my apartment building. He lives down the hall from me. I think he lives on his own. The other day I was leaving my apartment and he was walking in and I said hi to him. He said hi and kept walking. I melted, ha. I saw him again today and said hi and he said hi. I...

HELP, I want to meet my cute neighbor... [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so I asked how to meet my cute neighbor and I had no choice but to ask him out. I noticed he was moving out the day after I posted my message. Anyway I went out in the hallway to ask him if he needed help moving. He said no. I asked him where he was moving to and if his place was rented...

Neighbor boy harassing my daughter [ 7 Answers ]

My neighbor is 15 years old, and his mouth is atrocious. He calls my 12 year old daughter the filthiest names, which embarrass her, since he does this when she is with her girlfriends. His parents make him apologize, but then it happens again and again. This has been going on for 4 years. Since...

View more questions Search