Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crunchy34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 07:36 PM
    My new paintball gun
    I have a 3000 psi tank and a new paintball gun that only can have 1000 psi's can I fill my tank up a third of the way and will my gun still work?
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Aug 26, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Your gun should run at a certain psi. it most likely has a regulater in the gun, now the tank is running at 300psi, when the gas or air enters the gun the regulater will adjust the gas or air down for what the gun needs to work. Just fill the tank all the way... TEAM LEGION

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Types of gun [ 16 Answers ]

How many types of guns are there?

Which gun [ 5 Answers ]

What gun would you suggest for a tourney player on a budget of around $500? I'm behind on the new markers since I couldn't play, do to injury. Anyway, I've of some and they are: E-PaintballOutlet RJR (Rat Jr.) Indian Creek Designs Bushmaster 2003 B2K Indian Creek Designs Bushmaster 2003 BKO...

Gun problems [ 2 Answers ]

My wife loves playing paintball and so do I my question is my wife's gun has messed up the o-ring busted and I replaced it, but air still leaks out.I checked everything twice to see if their was anything else but I can't find anything.does anyone have any clue what's going on.

Tub gun? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got off the phone with a tool rental guy. My tub is draining very slowly. I've tried plunging and a hand snake. Plunging does nothing and the hand snake seems to get stuck about 3 feet into the line. I do not see a drum anywhere. I called asking about an power auger and the guy...

Handmade Gun [ 0 Answers ]

I have a six shot revolver, a .455, that was handmade for a police officer, by an acquaintance during WWI. It has solid ivory hand grips, all of the interior parts are jewelled, and it has french inscriptions on the barrel and under the left grip. The inscriptions on the barrel are:Cercle De Tir De...

View more questions Search