Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackass_94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 02:40 PM
    My girlfriend won't stop talking to her ex.
    Hey guys, I've been dating this girl for the past 10 months now. She still talks to her ex. We have had numerous of fights because of this and the last one was yesterday.

I'm really bumed out about it and really have no idea about what to do, I have given her the ultimatum as well. She stopped for a few months then started up again.

Please help me.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2013, 02:42 PM
    You have not really described much of your relationship or how long she had to get over her last relationship.

If it really is affecting it then you will have to make the decision to call it quits. Life is to short to be unhappy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2013, 09:25 PM
    I don't know how old you are, but I do know you cannot control what others do and if this is such a big deal, remove yourself from the situation completely. Beats fighting about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do not know how to stop talking to an ex [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with this guy for two years. Our relationship did not start good nor has it become any better. We would be together and then end our relationship for awhile and then get back together. Before we broke up for the first time we both were unfaithful to each other. I was tired of it and I...

Why did he just stop talking to me [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so my mom had a best friend who recently passed away from cancer... we were close with their family... I haven't seen their family in a while but I would always talk to her son threw myspace.. I guess u could say I like/liked him but I don't know... he got a g/f and wouldn't talk to me...

View more questions Search