Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    com55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Don't remember the name of the film, please help
    There was a researcher that was searching for different publications of an old book. The book had a star on the front cover. In different publications there were slight differences in pictures that were seen by magnifier.
    Researcher meets with thepeople who has this books and after he meets these people were killed.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 16, 2013, 02:52 PM
    The Ninth Gate: The Ninth Gate (1999) - IMDb
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Can you believe it was on this am? I was just going to answer your question but cat1864 beat me to it. What do you call this? Serendipity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find an old film but don't remember much as it years ago I saw it [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is its about 2 young kids living in an orphanage with other kids but in end they end up finding there father next door who is blind. There the only details I can really remember about it.

Can't remember a Film Title Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a title of a film from the late 1970s/1980s. The film is set on a coastal town I think in America maybe New England. There is a chance it could be Canadian. The film is a horror movie and has something to do with Native american Indians. The strongest memory of this film for...

Comedy-robotish/cyborg film title I don't remember.help! [ 3 Answers ]

The problem is a movie I can't remember its title. I've seen its trailer for a few years ago and it still haunts it. I saw it on some old 80-90's video. I think the genre is comedy: There is a man who gets into accident and his body parts are secretly twiched to mechanical parts and he soon sees...

I have a very vivid memory of scenes from a film but cannot remember the film? [ 1 Answers ]

The scenes I remember are 1. a guy is helping a girl rehearse her lines for a play (romeo and juliet and she's juliet) in the girls parents garden house/conservatory and the guy stops her and tells her to actually think about each line before she says it (I think one line had something to do with...

View more questions Search