Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgrissom1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 02:14 PM
    My 1995 toyota camry won't start
    My 1995 Toyota Camry will start after sitting for at least a hour. Once it starts, I can drive it for about 15 to 20 minutes. When I try to start it again, within a matter of minutes, it won't crank. It turns over fine, but won't crank. After about a hour, it will start right back up. What could possibly be wrong? Coil?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2013, 02:57 PM
    Replace the coil--go OEM. If the problem persists, replace the Ignition Control Module (ICM).
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2013, 09:45 AM
    I've seen the distributor cause this. The signal generator inside goes open. Just pull the connector and do a resistance check cold, then when it quits, do the same again and you'll see infinity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota camry 85 turns over but won't start [ 1 Answers ]

85 camry that won't stay started we replaced fuel pump about a year ago and it sat for that year... now it will start and but won't stay started

1993 toyota camry starter replaced still won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I just changed the starter in my 1993 toyota camry and it still won't start??

How would I know if I need a tuneup for my 1995 toyota camry le [ 1 Answers ]

I just got my timing belt changed about three weeks ago. Just last week is when my car started to sputter then shut off while driving and when I stop at a light. Please help me I'm going crazy.

1995 toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My 1995 Toyota Camry Auto 6cyl ran out of fuel,and stalled. When I refilled it with 5 gallons of fuel it will not start. It cranks no clicking but will not turn over.

1990 Toyota Camry (wont start) [ 1 Answers ]

My 1990 Camery won't start! Ive had the battery checked and just put in a new starter because it tested bad. When I turn the key all the lights come on on the dash. It's a 5 speed and runs great if I get a push and start it that way. I'm not sure how to check the ingnition, but was told that it...

View more questions Search