Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Money Raising Ideas (Free The Children,etc.)
    Hello;
    I was wondering if any of you really creative people here on AskMeHelpDesk.com (I call it AskMe for short) had any ideas on how to raise money.
    I would like to raise some money for different campaigns and such as Free The Children, and Nothing But Nets.

I know most people will say stuff like a bake sale, but my oven is down currently.. . I am only in Gr.6 so any ideas that won't be too hard will always be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a ton ALWAYS!
    ~ carebear <3
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:27 PM
    It would be more fun to raise money for charities in the area where you live -- for a local animal shelter or for new playground equipment at a school or park, or craft materials for a nursing home, etc. This will take a few calls around by adults to find a need that you want to fill, and also some good organizing abilities.

Google "fundraising ideas for kids to do" (without quote marks) to find simple things you and your friends and classmates can do (with adult help), such as ideas in this Kids' Fundraising A-Z e-book.

If you help a local agency or school or shelter or group, you will get a lot more satisfaction from the fundraising than if you just send a check to far-away Africa.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:43 PM
    At grade 6, perhaps you need to talk to your teacher to see if there can be a class project

Children in my area have done car washes, raked leaves, and walked dogs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Raising my cousin's children [ 1 Answers ]

My male cousin arranged for his wife to drop off their older kids at my house this April. Last year, I raised one of their daughters for six months. Then, mom sent all the kids to live with their grandmother, my aunt in another state because she asked for them. I had no authority to contest her...

Who's raising the children and why? [ 19 Answers ]

Manabo's question https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/ethics/do-you-think-society-has-gotten-stupider-26589.html has brought me to another question. What are your beliefs on who raises your children? -who has primary care over the children -who's morals are our children growing up with -why are...

Raising money on Myspace [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a question about raising money online. I want to know if there is a way to put a link on my Myspace profile that people can click on and donate money to a worthy cause. Can I link to my paypal account? How would this work?

Raising money for a trip? [ 1 Answers ]

Our school is going on a trip to Washington D.C. this January to watch the inauguration and tour D.C. It's a pretty expensive trip, and one of my friends has only paid half of the trip. They were supposed to get business sponsorships but they all bailed! Is there a way to raise about 1000 bucks...

Sikhism on raising children? [ 1 Answers ]

Would someone please give me some information about how Sikhs raise their children. It's for my religion project. Thanks:)

View more questions Search