Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anwinberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 06:36 PM
    Odd symptoms
    33 yrs old, 3rd pregnancy, 5 weeks. Period-like cramps and feeling like I'm bleeding but no blood. (These are usually normal I know) past 24 hrs cramps became constant and more intense, now also with low back ache and occasional sharp pains around ovaries. Adding to that, discovered today entire top half of left breast is very hatd, painful, and engorged. Reminds me of clogged duct but bigger and, well, no milk yet. Also just had odd discharge when I went to the bathroom. There were small white clot-like things in the toilet. Not a one to freak out but this is just strange.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 06:38 PM
    Together a reason to follow up with your doctor. All pregnancy varies from women to women and each time they can be different. But it is always best to keep in contact and follow up with your local doctor
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:34 PM
    I would definitely see your doctor about this.

Always follow your gut. If you're freaked out, and you're not one to freak out, then get it checked. Better safe than sorry.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Odd symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having bad stomach pains. I have been having really bad heart burn. I have been sleeping a lot. Does it sound like I'm pregnant?

Do you think I'm pregnant? Odd symptoms.I know. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hormonal imbalance... my last period was in march. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex 2-3 times (or more) weekly since there is only a very slight chance for pregnancy because of the hormonal imbalance. (We will be happy if we do get pregnant.) About 3-4 weeks ago I was having acid...

Trying for baby but having odd symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

Hope somebody can shed some light here. We are trying for a baby and my period was supposed to start on a Thursday, brown spotting started from Thursday through to Sunday. Sunday night red blood started. Now I've had odd cramping from Thursday to Saturday, not like a period. However Sunday night...

Odd Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know if it's a pregnancy symptom or not, but I am so moody! Someone could tell me that I have something and my teeth and I'd probably cry!! My fiancé wouldn't quit bugging me and I started crying! I don't what's wrong with me, and now I feel fine?? Have any of you experienced...

Odd Period and Symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had regular 29 day periods with 4 days bleeding and one day spotting. This month it was quite different. I had 4 days light spotting with 2 days medium blood flow then 4 more days light spotting. This is the first irregular period I can remember. Could this be a sign of pregnancy...

View more questions Search