Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mybroskeeper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
    In Georgia
    My brother's attorney(a public defender) has not gone to see him. A clerk saw him the day before going to court for a motion for a bond. During the motion the DA read a jacket that belonged to someone else and none of the charges read are what my brother is charged with. The clerk (not the attorney) stood at the podium and said nothing on my brother's behalf to correct information being read. His bond was set at $88,000. When talking to the so called public defender she stated she will go see him in 3 months then motion for a bond reduction, what can we or my brother do about this? Checking records in this county with the least amount for that charge set was $1200 and the highest was $21000. In those cases there was more than two charges with priors, with my brother it is the one charge.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2013, 02:44 PM
    I assume she is an Attorney and public defender, not "so called." Why do you not trust her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vop in Georgia [ 5 Answers ]

How long does someone serve for violating probation in Georgia for going to Florida for an emergency for his daughter?

Live in Georgia work in Texas moved back to Georgia and paid severance [ 0 Answers ]

I lived in Georgia and moved to work in Texas. Laid off and moved back to Georgia. I was paid severance while I lived in Georgia. Would I pay Georgia state taxes on it?

Non-resident Georgia taxes, working within Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I have been working in Georgia, for a Georgia based company, for the past 22 years while living in Florida. I have had Georgia tax taken out of my salary all this time. I have filed Georgia Income Tax and filled out the schedule for "Non-residents" every year. It indicates that I must pay the tax...

Georgia History [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is doing a vin diagram for school. 8th Grade. We have searched the internet, her notes, her history book, everything, but we cannot seem to find similarities between the piedmont and costal plain regions of GA. Can you please help?

View more questions Search