Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crosshairs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Tippman Custom 98 with Cyclone System!
    Have a Tippy Custom 98 with an installed Cyclone feed system. I want to add a RT
    Trigger system. I have the kit but it looks like I need some kind of customized splitter
    To run both the air lines. Does anyone make a "T" or "Y" banjo to allow both upgrades to
    Run on the same airline? If yes, help! Thanks!
    Steel Jester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 05:06 PM
    If you call Tippmann customer service and let them know, they will gladly send you the T splitter that you need for your gun. :)

At least they did for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custom T-Shirts [ 4 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know of a website that can make custom t-shirts for me? Thanks P.S. What is going on with the site? I have been a member since 2 yrs ago, I go on it about once a month... everything is different ?

Custom Autorun Options [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a portable version of the Firefox browser on my USB memory key. When I insert the key into a USB port, the autorun dialog pops up (see attached image). How can I add "Launch Portable Firefox" to this list? Moishe

How to create a custom dictionary [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an assistant professor and I am working on a new method of learning English or any other languages. I have a word list of 1000 words. Like this: A (an) Able About Account Acid Across

An American custom? [ 7 Answers ]

Why do the Americans wash their teeth before breakfast? Well, I've seen it in many films. I brush my teeth after each meal...

IE bar - Custom [ 7 Answers ]

An acquaintance showed me how to add my own words to the blue IE bar at the top of the screen. I now want to get rid of them (my own words) and don't remember where I was told to go to change this. Please help!

View more questions Search