Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PenguinCuttie Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 02:14 AM
    Won't let me delete a photo album off my iPad?
    So I wanted some photos from the computer on my iPad. I downloaded them and now I wish to delete them. Somehow they are in a separate folder and when I go to delete it, It gives me no 'delete' option? Help please because it's taking up all my space on my iPad!

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook photo album add more photos not available [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Facebook photo album with more than 190 photos in it. Some other albums have less than 50 photos in it. But in the album having 190 photos I am not seeing the add more photos option after going into edit album. Same thing happens in web browser and Facebook application in iPhone and...

Powerpoint using photo album the images I import are not sharp [ 1 Answers ]

When incoporating images to a powerpoint presentation using the photo album icon, the images are not sharp although my original images are... can I do something differerent to fix this?

Can't delete album folder from My Music. [ 3 Answers ]

I was having problems playing songs on Musicmatch Jukebox, from one of the cds I ripped to My Music. I tried to delete the artist's folder but it won't let me (cannot delete file: cannot read from the source file or disk). I opened this folder and saw two folders with the name of the album on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.