Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g_das2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 11:05 PM
    26/male/6 ft/135 pounds and cant put on weight.
    Hi,
    I am a healthy 26 y/o male from India, I am 6 ft in height and weigh only 135 pounds, I have been trying to put on weight for some time now (past 3 years) but have been very unsuccessful, I have been skinny all my life and I wish to be healthier and weigh at least 175-180 pounds, I eat a lot of white rice and have meat (chicken and mutton), fruits and green vegetables in my food intake but still my weight or body mass does not seem to increase, but this in turn make me have large bowel movements more than once every morning.
    I have read some forums and this could be a thyroid issue or I need rigorous workout sessions. I have tried weight training but my body does not have strength to do it and I get easily tired of it.
    I need some advice on how to start tackling these health problems as I do not wish to continue looking and feeling like this.
    quiir Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Try doing cardio workouts, they improve your lung capacity and make your heart stronger... maybe those are the reasons you get tired so easily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

Soon to be 18 years old and I weigh 120 pounds(male) [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm a 17 year old male about to be turning 18 in October. I haven't been able to gain any weight for the last couple of years. I've tried to put on muscle and it added a couple of pounds but I still hover around 120-125 no matter what I do. I eat breakfast and usually a big dinner...

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?

View more questions Search