Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjbond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 08:20 PM
    Pvc schedule 40 6 inch, can I get 16 foot lengths or only 10
    Schedule 40 6 inch what lenths can I purchase?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 08:43 PM
    Comes in 10' or shorter, mainly due to shipping issues. If you need more its very easy to weld on another section. Most suppliers will sell 3', 4' 5' and 10' only
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 06:40 AM
    In any areas I have worked, 6" PVC, schedule 40 DWV pipe is only sold in 10 and 20 foot lengths, so that should satisfy your 16 foot requirement easily, Cjbond. You will only find this at a plumbing supply wholesaler... ;)

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 inch white pvc cannot connect to black pvc [ 3 Answers ]

I have waste line, black abs under mobile home and needed to replace a section, bought white pvc, I thought the black was 3 inch and I bought 3 inch pvc, but the White is larger in diameter by just a little but enough so you cannot cement together, is there a bushing or a transition piece to...

Cell core pvc vs. Pvc schedule 40 [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference between cell core pvc and "regular" pvc schedule 40. I understand that pvc has a foam core and is not completely solid, but when would one need to choose "regular" pvc over cell core?

Cell core pvc vs. Pvc schedule 40 [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a Takagi T-H2-DV water heater. For some reason the installation manual says not to use cellular foam core PVC pipe for the air intake and exhaust pipes. What would be the reason for this? All the local stores only carry the cell core pipe.

How do join half inch PVC Pipe to 1 1/2 PVC [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing a 1 1/2" tub drain with a 2" shower drain. The existing 1 1/2 PVC Tub Drain leads into 2 " on the main sewer line. Is three a way to remove the 1 2/2 line (maybe ream out the 1 1/2 pipe thats fitted into the 2 "??

Can you replace a 4 inch cast iron soil stack with 3 inch pvc? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home built (I'm guessing) in the early 1900's. I noticed a leak in my basement coming from the old 4 inch cast iron soil stack running from my second floor bathroom to the basement. There is water dripping down the pipe to the basement. Three plumbers have come out to...

View more questions Search