Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgreen88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 05:50 PM
    Ask a mechanical engineer
    I need someone who is a certified mechanical engineer in Oregon to answer some questions about their career. This is a career field I'm interested in and I would also like to know what company you work for. What do you like most about your job? What do you least like about your job? How did you get your start? What did you do during/after high school to get where you are today? What advice would you give me as someone looking into a career as a mechanical engineer? And what is the most interesting thing that you have engineered with your team of workers?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I am a machinist and want to make a thermal actuator for a green house vent. Where can I obtain the proper type of paraffin and what is it's composition?

Ask a mechanical engineer? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the instantaneous torque required to wheelie my bike in order to develop gearing proper to roll on 2nd/3rd gear wheelies. In first - it will wheelie after 4k rpm with ease. Bike makes 63hp @ 7500, 47 lb*ft tq @ 5900. At 4k, its around 40 ft lb. With the gearing - 1st...

Ask mechanical engineer? [ 0 Answers ]

For my final year project in mechanical engineering I propose to design and build an apparatus consisting of a driven piston/cylinder and incorporate sensors to measure pressure and temperature against crank angle. I don't think I would have any problem with the mechanical side of the project, the...

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.