Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    being biten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 11:16 AM
    Being biten by invisible little bugs. What are they
    I am being biten by something so small they cannot be seen. I wash ALL the bedding and in 3 days they are back with a vengeance. I saw bed bugs in a Hostle in Lituania many years ago and I know it is not it.

OK, so I am awoken all night and sctratching and then in the morning I have bites, usually under my PJ's and not secessarily on open skin.

I believe I have found 2 of them. I took my laptop to bed last night to watch a video and this morning as I was looking up what could be biting me, I found sonething moving across the computer screen. I found 2. They as smaller that this. (period.) or about that size and they move very fast like almost an inch per second. They are (when back lit on the laptop screen) they are like the palest brown or sand color. I licked my finger and picked them off the screen and ran to get tape. They, after pinching were ready to run but did not seem to be able to jump.

I took a magnifying glass and you cannot see anything, they look like simple dust particle. Would have to have a microscope to see them. They are driving me crazy. I am changing my bedding every 3 days and am going to start with everyday today so I can get some sleep. Some leave little bites, but some leave ones as large as a mosquito bite. They itch for several days but do not get infected like a mosquito bite.

Please help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 02:36 PM
    I wish I could help. Have you looked to the right of your post at other threads about invisible bugs to find any enlightenment? I have had no satisfactory answers to other questions such as yours in the past, so am a lost to help you with this. I hope there is some new information in here from one of our experts that will shed some light on this.

Tick
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2013, 03:41 PM
    My guesses would be bedbugs and fleas. Fleas can be the size of a tiny dot or can be larger. They can be very hard to see, so often are diagnosed in dogs and cats based on finding the nits.

I would recommend that you have an exterminator out or exterminate yourself - you can buy the chemicals retail. I'd treat thoroughly and sleep somewhere else for a few nights. Sorry you're going through this - it's really a pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am being bit by invisible bugs [ 1 Answers ]

Invisible bug problems

Invisible bugs are eating me! [ 2 Answers ]

So for the past week or so I suddenly developed this horrible itching everywhere! It started on my head & I swore I had lice but was checked numerous times & there is nothing there. Then I realized it had spread down my neck to my back and arms and now I itch EVERYWHERE CONSTANTLY!! I am losing my...

Invisible Bugs [ 26 Answers ]

FACTS: 25yr old female clean freak, I live in jersey in a 4 family building, top floor 3 bedroom no carpets/ terrace door. I currently live with 3 other roommates. I had a friend who move in after he got evicted from his apartment. It was a fast move just throwing things in boxes. About 2...

Invisible bugs in my recliner [ 9 Answers ]

For the past few days, every time I sit in my favorite recliner (which I do every night while watching tv), I feel something very tiny crawling on me and I scratch and feel but there is nothing there. I can't see anything nor can I feel anything. I have read other posts that indicate they get...

View more questions Search