Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    narhari pandey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 10:56 AM
    I hate my school what can I do
    I hate my shool toooooooooooooooooooo much ! I have been getting worst grades ever in my life.I got 98 prcnt in 10 class but now in 11 I have failed in my comp sci test I hve just got passing grades in other subjects. Teachers think I'm overconfident and say that they don't know the reason why I don't study . All teachers are confused and they all discuss only about me . I have been scolded in front of my parents many times in PARENT TEACHER MEETING . All of my classmates are dumb they don't know anything. I have lost everything my skill and my talent and all. I just hate my life. My father is too angry and frustated with me ,I can't see him like this . Please help ! I see only one solution and that"s suicide .every half second is hellfire here please please help me!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2013, 11:37 AM
    You suck it up and apply yourself... this falls on you.

Why? Because you were doing really well then you developed a bad attitude then stopped doing well. This makes it your fault. Nobody else's... but yours.

You can't run from everything you don't like... plus you don't have that much longer to go before you graduate.

Then you get to have a job you don't like... but unless you want to live under a bridge, and get your meals from garbage cans... you suck it up and work because life is harsh... when you are an adult you have to do many things you don't like... but you do it because you must.

Think about it.. if you were getting 98% then you are an intelligent person... you should be able to understand what I was saying.

I little dicipline goes a long way... and you will need more and more of it now as you approach adulthood. Because when you are an adult... nobody is going to support you when you get upset everything isn't how you want it.

You work hard and then you can get more of what you like... but the rest you have to learn to live with.

Something you need to know... life is never going to be easier for you than it is right now... its only going to be a lot harder... and the sooner you deal with it.. the easier it is going to be for you when the day comes to be on your own.

Because... if you don't pay your landlord on time... they throw you out... if you don't have money the grocery store or restaurants won't give you food.

Don't pay for insurance and gas you won't have a car to drive... don't pay for your utilities and they shut them off.

High school is EASY compared to life on your own as an adult. You have very few responsibilities now and everyone else gives you what you need... but it doesn't last forever.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 16, 2013, 06:17 PM
    11th grade is a tough year. Have you asked for help from your teachers?

Feb 17, 2013, 11:11 AM
    Yes ! But I just hate his place .

Feb 17, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Thank you sooooo much ! 4 that! I will fight back again n will prove myself !
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 11:43 AM
    I was always one of the smartest kids in my class. Studies came easy to me. Teachers wouldn't even call on me in class because they knew I had the right answer and they wanted to give other students a chance to answer. Sometimes I got overconfident and even a bit stuffy and arrogant, and when I missed answers on tests or did badly, I hated myself (signs of a perfectionist personality). This may be what is going on with you.

I had to learn how to be patient not only with myself but with everyone else too. I graduated #4 in my class of 150, went on to college and had a great time there, and it was an entirely different kind of life and schooling.

Suck it up now and be patient with yourself and others. Do your best. Things will get better as you mature and go on to college and learn how to be good to yourself..
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by narhari pandey View Post
    thank you sooooo much ! 4 that !! i will fight back again n will prove myself !
    Ask for help from your teachers when you need it and change your attitude! Teachers do not like poor attitudes!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tell my mom I hate my school [ 2 Answers ]

I hate my school. I think I don't fit in and just hate it so much. Please help me!

I hate school [ 7 Answers ]

Well... I've started high school recently and to be honest I haven't made a very good start:confused: Ive had 2 head of year detentions an a lot of breaktime ones. I hate school and if I ask my mum to be homeschooled she might not take me seriously. I want to be homeschooled because 2 of my...

I hate my school [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just recently moved and ihate my school. Everyone is so gangster and I have no friends. I have one and that's at lunch. At my old school I had so many and I wasn't popular but I was well liked and I was always invited places there. Feel so shy here and I'm not at all. My dad says it takes...

View more questions Search