Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Username_Chris Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 10:31 AM
    What is wrong with the world?
    Plain and simple. I just want to hear at least one problem major or minor it doesn't matter. It could be opinion, personal or fact. Just interested in feedback.

Except me using acronyms; I couldn't and wouldn't use profanity in a question.

Thanks.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 10:35 AM
    What are you looking for?

Greed
    Hate
    Power
    War
    Disease
    Pollution
    Etc; etc
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2013, 10:36 AM
    I see a lot of good in my little part of the world.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 10:36 AM
    No yellow mustard in China, I mean why not?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No yellow mustard in China, I mean why not?
    And corn on the pizza!

To the OP... as was already mentioned... there is good in the world too. The bad seems to be more obvious but if you look, you will see good as well.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 11:43 AM
    No problems or complaints here!

Feb 14, 2013, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No problems or complaints here!
    God, Jesus and even aliens have problems. I should've refined my question.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Username_Chris View Post
    God, Jesus and even aliens have problems. I should've refined my question.
    Sorry. I am "the glass is full to overflowing" kind of person. And what is wrong with that? Why on earth are you fomenting trouble and discontent?

Feb 14, 2013, 12:29 PM
    Sorry. I am "the glass is full to overflowing" kind of person. And what is wrong with that? Why on earth are you fomenting trouble and discontent?
    I'm a researcher. My job is to annoy people. Especially the ones that tell the minimum lie. Well, it's not my exact job but it's part of the criteria. I was also to insult you but I'm too nice a guy, plus this site doesn't even post some of what I've written. If I do now then they'll take drastic measures.

Damn wankers.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2013, 12:31 PM
    Why are you so compelled to annoy/insult people?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:37 PM
    I'm a researcher. My job is to annoy people. Especially the ones that tell the minimum lie. Well, it's not my exact job but it's part of the criteria. I was also to insult you but I'm too nice a guy, plus this site doesn't even post some of what I've written. If I do now then they'll take drastic measures.

Damn wankers.
    Some of your replies were not acceptable to this forum therefore some were removed by the moderators. I guess you figured that out. We are not all prudes but do have standards we adhere to. Watch your choice of words and stick around, you do write well and appear to be relatively intelligent.

Feb 14, 2013, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Why are you so compelled to annoy/insult people?
    I'm not compelled. It's a paying job with great benefits and a better understanding of the darker elements we contain. Please, man, I don't insult for personal gain or offense, it's more of a get it kind of thing, you know? And don't ask stupid questions anymore. You annoy me.

Thanks, and God Bless.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:40 PM
    No problems here in my part of the world either. However I am looking forward to fish and chips for supper but if it isn't halibut, then there will be a problem.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:41 PM
    I'm a researcher.
    I've been one too, for 30-plus years.
    I was also to insult you
    And I even said something nice about you. Guess THAT will stop!

Feb 14, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Some of your replies were not acceptable to this forum therefore some were removed by the moderators. I guess you figured that out. We are not all prudes but do have standards we adhere to. Watch your choice of words and stick around, you do write well and appear to be relatively intelligent.
    Yeah, I figure you were one of the workers around here. I do apologize but not with a sorry, more of a... pardon my words. I'm fairly new to this site so I am going to have to adjust, as we all do. My personality however is more of pure instincts than of thought.

So, I will continue as natural as I can in the way I was taught. And forgive my last post, I'm bipolar.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Watch your choice of words and stick around, you do write well and appear to be relatively intelligent.
    Hmmm, maybe I should ask him to write a blog essay.. .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:43 PM
    I'm bipolar.
    Unmedicated?

Feb 14, 2013, 12:44 PM
    I've been one too, for 30-plus years.

And I even said something nice about you. Guess THAT will stop!
    Well, tough luck. I'm sure you're a wonderful person but I do not make exceptions. But, if I want to continue posting, I'm going to have to play nice so... forgive me. I know I was rude, my intentions were honest but not fair.

So I say: GO!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Another offensive person standing behind a medical problem. Next thing his brother will be posting on his account.

Speaking of offensive, "wankers" got through the system?

Note to NK - because any attention is better than no attention, and that includes insulting and riling total strangers on a publc board.

I do find the OP's user name to be quite creative, though. Great thought goes into his posts.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:47 PM
    Well, tough luck. I'm sure you're a wonderful person but I do not make exceptions. But, if I want to continue posting, I'm going to have to play nice so... forgive me. I know I was rude, my intentions were honest but not fair.

So I say: GO!
    Amongst us professionals, this is called "word salad."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What in the world is wrong with my boyfriend?! [ 1 Answers ]

its hard to describe but he's normal around me but when around others he acts weird and it's a HUGE turn off. Like his mind is freakin out & he can't control his thoughts & facial expressions.. he was completely normal when I met him & only seems to be getting wierder. I hate introducing him to...

What in the world is wrong with my boyfriend?! [ 0 Answers ]

its hard to describe but he's normal around me but when around others he acts weird and it's a HUGE turn off. Like his mind is freakin out & he can't control his thoughts & facial expressions.. he was completely normal when I met him & only seems to be getting wierder. I hate introducing him to...

At the wrong place at the wrong time [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine was arrested on two counts of armed robbery, but he's innocent. An associate of his decided to talk to the people next door, so he called my friend over... As soon as he got there, the associate pulled a gun out on the people, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police...

What is wrong with this men in the world?? [ 6 Answers ]

I am still trying to recover- I met a man, who had a relationship with his girlfriend for 5 years( or he says so) and kept on saying how unhappy he is with her etc. than he started to invite me to see each other and soon everything turned out to be the love from a first sight, that he never loved...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search