Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Username_Chris Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Amongst us professionals, this is called "word salad."
    Here I was, trying to be nice. What do I get, vendetta. I thought this site was called Ask ME HELP ME.

So I see, you're also part of the problem. I guess you won't stop either until I leave your wretched website. Not to worry, I'll stick around trying my best to help people while actual trolls like yourself think they're on the offense. HA!

This is also the reason why we are still governed you tool!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Actually it's Ask Me Help Desk.

You ARE on the wrong site, not where you thought you are!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:55 PM
    Okay, I'll bite and answer the question.

What do I think is wrong with the world? Well, people that post on anonymous websites to insult people, and then hide behind a disorder and research, are pretty high on the list.

Tickle, if I bring beer can I come over for dinner? I love fish and chips! :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2013, 12:56 PM
    Just another unmedicated troll.

Buh-bye.
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Username_Chris View Post
    Here I was, trying to be nice. What do I get, vendetta. I thought this site was called Ask ME HELP ME.

So I see, you're also part of the problem. I guess you won't stop either until I leave your wretched website. Not to worry, I'll stick around trying my best to help people while actual trolls like yourself think they're on the offense. HA!

This is also the reason why we are still governed you tool!
    You were trying to be nice? Wow! I'd hate to see you stop trying, because you're not very good at it.

You didn't come here to research, you came her to troll, look up the meaning, you fit the description to the letter.

If you insist on being insulting, belligerent, and downright rude, then expect us to reciprocate. We're not going to sit here with big smiles on our faces and take whatever you dish out. You turned up the heat. If you can't take it, get out of the kitchen.

Feb 14, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Another offensive person standing behind a medical problem. Next thing his brother will be posting on his account.

Speaking of offensive, "wankers" got through the system?

Note to NK - because any attention is better than no attention, and that includes insulting and riling total strangers on a publc board.

I do find the OP's user name to be quite creative, though. Great thought goes into his posts.
    I don't understand why you ridicule people with medical diseases. That really does bother me. Especially when there are millions of people who have them and die everyday because of them. Then some like me who kill themselves because we can't take the pain. Hope you can sleep at night knowing this. /sarcasm/

Also, my words are meant for critical thinking and common sense which is now becoming extinct. Thanks to people like you. Again, sarcasm.

Feb 14, 2013, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You were trying to be nice? Wow! I'd hate to see you stop trying, because you're not very good at it.

You didn't come here to research, you came her to troll, look up the meaning, you fit the description to the letter.

If you insist on being insulting, belligerent, and downright rude, then expect us to reciprocate. We're not going to sit here with big smiles on our faces and take whatever you dish out. You turned up the heat. If you can't take it, get out of the kitchen.
    Not to be mean, or any synonym pertaining to that word but you are contradicting yourself. (Look back at your statement)

(Now look at mine again) (Look up again) (See)

I will stop now. Seriously, I need to do my homework. Some us aren't moderators, you know?
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:09 PM
    I don't understand why you ridicule people with medical diseases. That really does bother me. Especially when there are millions of people who have them and die everyday because of them. Then some like me who kill themselves because we can't take the pain. Hope you can sleep at night knowing this. /sarcasm/

Also, my words are meant for critical thinking and common sense which is now becoming extinct. Thanks to people like you. Again, sarcasm.
    If you want critical thinking, want a discussion, you have to be willing to accept what others have to say. You have your opinions, that's great, you feel very strongly about them, that's also great. Well, we feel just as strongly about our opinions and our beliefs. If you can't respect that, then you're not looking for discussion, you're looking for an argument. That's not what we do here.

You write well, you obviously have some intelligence, what you don't have is tact, or the willingness to listen to what others have to say. If you get paid to ask people questions, I don't think you'll have a job for long. If you talk to people the way you have here, the majority will just walk away and not give you a minute of their time.

You need to stop being so hostile. You're treated the way you treat others, which is why you've been treated the way you have on this site. We only go by what you post. If you're hostile, we're not the kind of people that will turn the other cheek, we'll fight back. We don't get paid to put up with this sort of thing, we all volunteer here, in our free time. So really, we don't have to put with you or your rudeness.

Change your tactics and so will we. Kindness begets kindness.
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:11 PM
    Not to be mean, or any synonym pertaining to that word but you are contradicting yourself. (Look back at your statement)

(Now look at mine again) (Look up again) (See)

I will stop now. Seriously, I need to do my homework. Some us aren't moderators, you know?
    Most of us aren't moderators. I'm not. Actually, not one of the people that posted on this thread is a moderator. Don't assume.

I don't need to look back on what I wrote. If you can't understand what I meant by what I wrote, you're being intentionally dense. It's not an attractive quality. You have yet to display an attractive quality.

Bye bye. :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:12 PM
    Okay, I'll bite and answer the question.

What do I think is wrong with the world? Well, people that post on anonymous websites to insult people, and then hide behind a disorder and research, are pretty high on the list.

Tickle, if I bring beer can I come over for dinner? I love fish and chips! :)
    Okay but it has to be very cold corona!
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Okay but it has to be very cold corona!
    I can do that. Can I bring the kids?

Wait, it's Valentine's day. Is this going to be a romantic dinner? ;)
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:14 PM

Where do you see Judy ridiculing people with medical diseases.

Footnote to Judy-you really must stop that, you know it isn't fair!
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:16 PM

No it's because I don't want to bother with dinner, Alty!
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:17 PM

Oh the kids, no just yourself, you probably need a break!
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Oh the kids, no just yourself, you probably need a break!
    I could definitely use one.

Hubby just informed me that we're to meet him at work to go out for dinner, so I guess I have to cancel on you. Can't pass up dinner with my sweetie. :)

Maybe you should come over next week. I'll make you a German meal, wiener schnitzel, spaetzle, blaukraut, und apfel torte for dessert. :)
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:22 PM

Critical thinking and common sense, uhmmm, neither are my specialties, but I can cook, insert catheters, do blood work, and change colostomy bags, etc.

Feb 14, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Actually it's Ask Me Help Desk.

You ARE on the wrong site, not where you thought you are!
    Of course, you're right. I will find another site. I was actually looking for a site where I can post my short stories and poems and I was going to ask people on this one where they know where to find one but since I'm being a nuisance to this one I will no longer post here.

Peace.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 01:34 PM
    Of course, you're right. I will find another site. I was actually looking for a site where I can post my short stories and poems and I was going to ask people on this one where they know where to find one but since I'm being a nuisance to this one I will no longer post here.

Peace.
    Why not start your own blog? I have one about my four rescued cats. Another member has a blog and posts observations about her horses. We don't allow fiction to be posted here; that is not the mission of the site.

How old are you?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2013, 01:43 PM
    I figured out their problem... they aren't getting any because they can't get a girfriend.

Feb 14, 2013, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why not start your own blog? I have one about my four rescued cats. Another member has a blog and posts observations about her horses. We don't allow fiction to be posted here; that is not the mission of the site.

How old are you?
    I was looking for the button that cancels my page so I wouldn't be able to log in anymore for my own good and to get me off your hands. Then I looked at your post and noticed that you are an expert in jobs and parenting. OK, the thing with me is I do not like working because money is not important to me but I know it's a necessity so I work enough to scrape by. However, I want to enrich my life a bit more, mainly because I would enjoy having a bit more of material things and since it's valentine's, I haven't even got a woman to enjoy it with. Which makes me sad but it's due mostly to me being arrogant.

So, maybe you can help me find a job. Online, more likely. Since you I'm sure know your way around the interwebz. I don't care what I make, money to me doesn't buy me happiness but in order to feel that feeling: happiness - I need to be able to be financially sustained.

Also, even though I know you're (not to be mean) old and not a stranger who I should be worried about, I cannot reveal my age to you. I am fairly young, though. Maybe if we continue to communicate I will tell you. Not now.

So, help me help you help me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What in the world is wrong with my boyfriend?! [ 1 Answers ]

its hard to describe but he's normal around me but when around others he acts weird and it's a HUGE turn off. Like his mind is freakin out & he can't control his thoughts & facial expressions.. he was completely normal when I met him & only seems to be getting wierder. I hate introducing him to...

What in the world is wrong with my boyfriend?! [ 0 Answers ]

its hard to describe but he's normal around me but when around others he acts weird and it's a HUGE turn off. Like his mind is freakin out & he can't control his thoughts & facial expressions.. he was completely normal when I met him & only seems to be getting wierder. I hate introducing him to...

At the wrong place at the wrong time [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine was arrested on two counts of armed robbery, but he's innocent. An associate of his decided to talk to the people next door, so he called my friend over... As soon as he got there, the associate pulled a gun out on the people, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police...

What is wrong with this men in the world?? [ 6 Answers ]

I am still trying to recover- I met a man, who had a relationship with his girlfriend for 5 years( or he says so) and kept on saying how unhappy he is with her etc. than he started to invite me to see each other and soon everything turned out to be the love from a first sight, that he never loved...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search