Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 03:06 PM
    My husband is not sexually attracted to me.
    My husband is not interested in doing sex with me. Whenever he starts sex he ejaculates too early without satisfying me and also he is not interested in forplay.

I feel much irritation and always tell him to satisfy me but he never bothers.
    What to do?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2013, 03:30 PM
    I was divorced the first time after 7 yrs of marriage, then remarried for 30 yrs. So, I have experienced what you are talking about. Have you thought about seeing a marriage counselor? Do you think he will talk about it with one?
    A good marriage has to have respect, honesty, caring, and a willingness to talk about anything. He really doesn't respect and care for you. If he did, he would do everything to have you feel as great as you can during sex!
    If he won't talk about this, it might be time to consider leaving, if it's that important to you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 03:51 PM
    You have to let him know that sex is a partner thing, not just for him. It's not that he's not sexually attracted, he is a selfish lover.
    Have you thought about counseling?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 04:53 PM
    I wouldn't have sex with him until he satisfies YOU first!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 05:11 PM
    What culture are you? By the way you write, I have the feeling you're not American, or Canadian. Do you live in a culture where women don't have a lot of rights? If so, his mentality about sex isn't really a surprise.

When you have sex do you expect him to bring you to orgasm? Do you know how to get yourself to orgasm? How old are both of you?

Sex isn't something that everyone is naturally good at. It may be that he really has no clue how to satisfy you. Instead of demanding that he makes you happy in bed, why not show him how?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Maybe you both need to know how to communicate with each other.
    MadlyInLove Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2013, 01:44 AM
    I wouldn't say that it sounds like he's not attracted to you, he just sounds inconsiderate to your sexual needs. If he didn't finish at all, or couldn't get it up, then I would say he maybe isn't attracted to you. But finishing fast isn't necessarily a bad sign.
    But you really need to have a calm, yet serious talk with him. He needs to be satisfying your needs too. Maybe try not having sex with him until he satisfies you first, or you can do something to each other simultaenously. It's up to you guys, just make sure you're on the same page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sexually attracted to Husband [ 1 Answers ]

Married 20 years with 2 children. When we first met I was crazy a out him & visa versa I felt. After out 1st child was born he was headstrong into being a good provider. 2 yrs later our second was born and he was so busy with work he didn't have time to accompany me at the birth. As the years...

Not sexually attracted to husband [ 5 Answers ]

We are separated for over a year now but there are talks and intentions to try and work things out. He neglected me and after 19 years of devoting my life to him I cracked after the death of my loved sister and went onto having an affair. He was not there for me when I needed him. He now...

Is my husband sexually attracted to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I know that my husband loves me a lot but lately I been concerned id he is sexually attracted to me. When we first got together we had sex for hours when we did have sex. Now after being married, he does it for like 5 minutes and he's done for the night. On occasion I try to get him excited so we...

View more questions Search