Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sssantanu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Free chat with doctors online
    I am having Degeneration of L4-L5 disc which shows focal bulge in left paracentral region abutting the left traversing nerve roots.
    Please help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 13, 2013, 10:57 AM
    This site isn't a chat site, and there are only a few doctors and nurses here. Your question doesn't take into account all the many variables about your age, weight, and general health that your doctor knows and uses as part of the whole evaluation. You should not be given results of tests without your doctor present to discuss them. How did that not happen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doctors online free chat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had sex on Sunday night and on Tuesday my right side started hurting and I also had one wipe of brownish blood. I'm not sure whether its because I hadn't have sex for over six month till Sunday or is it sign of being pregnant? And if I am pregnant what would I need to do to get rid of it now...

Free Online Chat with Doctors [ 3 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant and have a pelvic prolapse,also my cervix is very low and far forward and slightly dialated,what does this mean?

Free online chat with doctors [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm on my period I have really bad cramps and I vomit and get dizzy and can't get out of bed. This happens almost every time and last about 2-4 hours. Should I be concerned or is it normal?

Free online doctors chat [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know why there are clumps of red things in my period and why I am having the most severe lower back pain. This has never happened to me before. Please help!

Free online doctors chat [ 1 Answers ]

Would it be healthy to become a vegetarian or not? Please explain.

View more questions Search