Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Feb 13, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Selecting browser to open link
    My default browser is Firefox. Occasionally there are links in emails that I want to open with IE. Is there a way to do this easily without having to copy and paste the shortcut?
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 15, 2013, 12:35 PM
    No. You would have to somehow switch default browsers on the fly and I don't think that would be faster or easier. Besides Firefox doesn't use IE as its base like Maxthon or other IE based browsers. And even if you could switch defaults on the fly, it wouldn't take effect until a restart of the browser so go on copying and pasting. Although if there are multiple addresses to copy you can open notepad and put them all in there temporarily for a little convenience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Browser does not open full screen [ 8 Answers ]

At one point in time, I clicked on a desktop icon to open a certain website With the arrows on both sides... I pulled in the page, to be narrower... so that I could open another page... doing the same thing... in order to compare two photos side by side Now every time I open my browser... or...

D-link web browser [ 1 Answers ]

How to open d-link router web browser on my PC

Unable to open a web browser [ 1 Answers ]

The computer was working fine, then all of a sudden, I can not open my web browser and e-mail. I can access a browser when I click Start, windows update. When that opens up, I can surf the internet. But I can not open it any other way

How can I open a Firefox browser [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded Firefox - when I try to open a browser, I get a message that tells me there is a proxy server blocking. My proxy server setting is on automatic setting - there is no proxy. I don't know what to do to get Firefox. Jeff Davis

View more questions Search