Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luv2bnh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 02:33 AM
    Movies on mind control
    A movie about four or five people going into another man's mind on different levels, I remember it was filmed in a snowy climate, in a building where they could invision going after this guy, who was a bad guy, and going down into the guys mind at different levels of consciousness. It is driving me nuts trying to remember it.I think they were trying to get some kind of information, at one point one guy met his wife (who was dead I think) at one level... oh jeeze, not clear on this, but she tried to get him to jump off a ledge with her, as she apparently had at one time...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2013, 04:19 AM
    Inception?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early '60s movie -- mind control [ 3 Answers ]

A late 50's or early 60's movie about a man in a black cadillac who used mind control to kill people. One phrase he would say in his mind was "look into my eyes." He would take off his sunglasses and if you looked at him you would die. He ended up driving his cadillac over a cliff and dying...

Societal mind control [ 0 Answers ]

Boy born with defect cannot be implanted as rest of society. He has to learn in a conventional way. He learns they are being forced fed information.

My mind state and emotions are spiraling way out of control [ 4 Answers ]

I came back from my summer holiday 2007, to find a drop dead goregeous lad, working on my department at work (a clothes shop). We got chatting and I realised he had the hots for me. about me (then): 18, studying at uni (first year), single and always have been, only kissed a lad before, nothing...

View more questions Search