1 year old baby
    I just want to ask if
    What is the best toothpaste that I can use
    To clean my sons teeth

He got 8 teeth and his 1 yr and 3months already

Can you suggest me something that won't harm him
    chelseykae Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2013, 02:58 PM
    They have kids tooth past in the stores with no floride which is the main thing to look for in kids tooth paste that way if he swallows it it won't make him sick
    chelseykae Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2013, 03:00 PM
    My son uses orajel training toothpaste fluoride free its about $2
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Even just wiping/brushing his teeth twice a day using a soft toothbrush and warm water is good. Toothpaste isn't necessary, but is mostly to freshen breath and give a good taste in the mouth. Also, don't give him sugary juices and foods, and don't give him bottles to drink when going to sleep so that the milk/juice stays in his mouth and on his teeth for a long time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's been almost a year, can I get my baby back? [ 27 Answers ]

I am a birthmother and I suffer from depression and lost my husband 2 years before I placed my baby for adoption. I was so depressed and I was not on medication at the time I placed my child for adoption. What are the odds that I can get my child back. I am know on medication for depression and...

Can I have a baby with a 30 year old? [ 5 Answers ]

If I am 17 years old, in the state of Ohio, and I get pregnant with a 30 year old, how much trouble could he get in? Because I understand the sex offender laws, but would they really lock someone away for a long time and keep them from their child for that reason, when it was all consensual?

2 year old Baby [ 5 Answers ]

We have a choc lab He is 2 years old We got him a BIG Furry pillow when he was just a puppy, hoping that that would help on those nights were you can't sleep cause of the sad crying. He would always climb on top of it wrap his little paws around it thight, and suckle on it, Well when we were...

Still no baby after a year [ 9 Answers ]

Right here goes, I'm new to this so bear with me. I'm 18 and I have been with by boyfriend 5 1/2 years on the 23rd. We have been trying for a baby for over a year now and its still not happened. My periods are like clock work and we have both taken home fertility tests and these seem normal. Its...

TryinG for a baby for a year [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and been trying for a baby for a year. We are desperate to be parents. We have sex quite often and have it during ovulation but no luck. I feel like giving up, as I have no hope left and am desperate for a baby. When I was younger I went on the...

View more questions Search