Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradogx2009 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2013, 10:51 PM
    Toyota help desk
    Hello I have changed the battery for my pardo 2009 GX - suddenly the power windows are not working and I can not control the rest of the windows from the main control beside the driver
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2013, 06:59 AM
    Did your radio ask you to enter a Radio Code?

Feb 13, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Hi TxGreaseMonkey
    Thank you for respond
    No the radio did not ask for code .even I've checked the fuses and there was no short circuit ,the windows are working if I use the control key on the same door I wish to but they all are not responding to the auto open /close function nor to the main controls on the driver door
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2013, 11:46 AM
    You need to go to each window switch and operate from there holding the switch all the way down and holding an additional 2 seconds, then same for the up travel. This will initialize the power window master switch. Sunroof the same for re initialize.
    Today's vehicles are complex when they receive power interruption such as letting the battery go dead or switching out for a new battery.
    Insist on a memory saver hooked up when the battery is exchanged and it will save all the learned values of the vehicle's electrical systems. Believe me when I tell you, there are a lot!

Feb 17, 2013, 12:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitch428 View Post
    You need to go to each window switch and operate from there holding the switch all the way down and holding an additional 2 seconds, then same for the up travel. This will initialize the power window master switch. Sunroof the same for re initialize.
    Today's vehicles are complex when they receive power interruption such as letting the battery go dead or switching out for a new battery.
    Insist on a memory saver hooked up when the battery is exchanged and it will save all the learned values of the vehicle's electrical systems. Believe me when I tell you, there are a lot!
    Hi kitch428

Thank you a lot it works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rolltop desk down and locked cannot unlock it with key antique lawyers desk [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique lawyers roll top desk and in the process of oiling it we pulled the roll top all the way down to the closed position and it locked. We tried to unlock it with the key but the key will only partially turn and not move the mechanism( which seem to be horizontal rods inside the...

Unlock Rolltop desk when desk is open [ 0 Answers ]

I seeking some help. I would like to unlock the internal lock assembly to access left handside drawers. The drawers are locked even when the shutter is open. I'm not sure where the internal lock is and I have the original key.

Toyota help desk [ 1 Answers ]

I own a new toyota auris sr when I put the light on should an icon light up on the instrument panel?

Desk want boot up all the way can I send a boot disk from my laptop to the desk hard [ 1 Answers ]

Desktop want boot up give me a disk boot failue I do not have disk to insert how do I get it to bootup

View more questions Search