Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LADY JANE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Lady Jane wonders if she is diabetic
    If a dog is diabetic how do you know?
    avataress Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 04:01 PM
    The way to know for sure if anyone is diabetic is to have him/her take a blood sugar test. You should take your dog to your vet and let them test her. One sign of diabetes, however, in dogs as in people is if they drink a lot more water than usual and urinate a lot more than usual, especially at night. I strongly suggest you consult with a medical professional about this, as the consequences if it goes untreated can begin very quickly, so my M.D. tells me, and can be irreversible. Good luck! I accept thank you payments. :)!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2007, 05:53 PM
    What leads you to ask? If your dog is showing physical problems, the best thing is a vet check up pointing out behaviors and symptoms not apparent. Then let the vet use his professional training to determine a diagnosis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One Hit wonders of the 70's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I love most of the old one hit wonders of the 70's. (except disco) I know there are a lot that made it to the top 40, but rarely (if ever) get played anymore. There's a couple that I'd love to hear again, but for the life of me can't remember the title, or artist! Mostly because I have not...

Speech on wonders of the world [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a speech on wonders of the world. Can I know something about them like their history or what do they represent?

What could be wrong with my little lady [ 1 Answers ]

Now here is the down low for the little love of our life Shylo Pecan, she is five years old and since Wednesday and today is Saturday she has been non moving, sleeping a lot drinking little or no water, every time we pick her up she yelps (like pain) or when she barks (she yelps) taken her to the...

New wonders of the world [ 1 Answers ]

Which ones are nominated for the selection of new seven wonders of the world?

View more questions Search