Feb 12, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Is my license suspended ?
    Need to know if my pa. license is suspended
    marena Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2013, 12:47 PM
    Is my drivers license. Suspended

Feb 12, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Is my pa. drivers license still suspended? When will I get them back if they are suspended ?

Feb 12, 2013, 12:56 PM
    My drivers license was suspended 10 months ago. I applied for a work license. I paid al my fines, restoration fees and never heard anything.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 12, 2013, 12:57 PM
    This is a global website. We have no way of knowing if hour license is suspended.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 12, 2013, 01:24 PM
    You probably have to go to your DMV in person. You can try your local police station during business hours. You never even told us how long the suspension was for - until you paid fines? When? You are expecting too much out of us with too little information. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will my license get suspended or not? [ 2 Answers ]

This is Tony from Florida; I have received 4 tickets with in the span of 3 months. My main question is how many times I need to do traffic school course to remove those 4 tickets, is it one time or 4 times. If I don’t do the traffic school course for the next few days will my license gets suspended.

Suspended license [ 5 Answers ]

What do you get for your 5th offense in 5 years of driving with a suspended license?

Suspended License [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had my license suspended about a year ago for failure to appear in court. I pleaded not guilty to a speeding ticket and missed the court date (out of country), then rescheduled it and missed it again. It’s been over a year now... does anyone know how do I get my license back? Any advice...

Suspended license [ 1 Answers ]

My sons license was suspended because he was in an accident with an uninsured vehicle. This happen in the state of Florida and he was 16 when this happen. How can he get his license back. He had no knowledge of the vehicle having no insurance Thanks padovaniv

View more questions Search