Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9845 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 02:31 PM
    My mum was murderd on 15th march 2005 by a man who a very loud man who my mum
    Took under her roof who she meet in a chat room in leeds centre he seemed to be very
    Smarmy but other people had different veiws 1 week after mothers day we had a phone
    Call from my brother he said my mum was dead under siscious sercumcances
    The man who she trusted had done a very brutle crime and a unforgiven crime
    I still have nightmare to this day 2 years later I just want to ask this man why

Please ansewer my question
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Please be patient. The person who may be able to help you may not be online at this particular moment. Please continue to check in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should I tell my mum? [ 11 Answers ]

OK this is the story... briefly I like a guy We have been getting to know each other for about 8 months (just talking in work, texting, myspace, msn... nothing more) I have decided after a hell of a lot of thought I want to take it further and I know he does too In the past I've said no, as I...

Miss my mum [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I lost my mum in November after her being ill for a long time... I never thought I could lose her, and although she is now in peace I miss her so much and can't help thinking about what if? I spent a long painful two and a half weeks in hospital with her, until she just died... I was...

How to tell you mum she's going to be a Nan! [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I'm 19 recently found out I'm pregnant and my mum hates my partner. So how do I tell her I'm pregnant? Also I know there is no way I can live here once the baby arrives and my partner isn't working at the moment. What options do we have on where we can bring up our child in a happy and...

Why won't he tell him mum [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 27 and moved back with his mum and dad a while ago when he moved back to this town. We have been talking on the net for over 2 years but decided to formally meet about 5 months ago and have been dating since new years eve but I am worried that he doesn't think of our relationship as...

My mum [ 2 Answers ]

My mum is taking over my child she thinks because she looks after him I'm not aloud to do things with him she said I have to ask to do stuff and take him out all the time the social knows my mum looks after my child because of my depression what I have had since I gave birth to my son what rights...

View more questions Search